Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seriously?

I am so frustrated to see the same number on the scale week after week. I am exercising 4 days a week,(still trying to work up to 6) I have cut down on sweets, soda, fast food, junk food, and I am eating more fruits and veggies and not eating after 8pm. I am drinking more water and I am seeing nothing from it. It makes me want to cry. And then it makes me actually cry. Like last night when I was jogging and the last two laps I was fighting tears and a huge lump in my throat. I finished my 2 miles (which is still pretty hard for me) and I broke down. The tears and the gasping. Luckily Kathi is really sweet and didn't slap me and tell me to snap out of it. I'm just sick of being fat and I'm really frustrated.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there!!! I know it's so hard when you're making so many changes and you don't see any results from it. I bet they'll come with time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up girl. I too hit a wall this week, however, it will start showing. Our metabolisms are all different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN DO IT!!! JUST DON'T GIVE UP!!!

    Make sure you are watching Saturated and Trans fats, those are the two that contribute most to weight gain. Sub them with Unsaturated fats, such as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated. These are found in olive oil, canola oil, nuts, etc. Also, make sure you watch your meat intake, anything that comes from an animal really, it contains sat fats and trans fats. A little is okay, but try to sub fish and chicken when you can. Also, if you haven't yet, try cutting you calories by about 200-300. Just working out with the same intake of calories will maintain your original body weight.

    Seriously, I struggle with this too. It's really hard sometimes, but just keep going! You will get results if you work hard. Why is it that it's so easy to put on weight and hard to get it off? Man, that sucks. But keep on keepin on!!! It'll be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're so frustrated!! Change will come though! Be strong and keep going... Which is what we mom's do is be strong and keep going, huh?? You're great and I'm glad you're doing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just a thought... when I first started this last time I counted my caleries. Just for a week because it's such a pain, but it was a good experience. Sparkpeople.com is a good place to do it if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete