Thursday, September 3, 2009

another sugary question

Heidi brought up a good point. She is going to be doing a TRIATHLON soon (GO HEIDI), and it is suggested that she has power bars and Gatorade to help her with her intense training. When I started doing this challenge last time I stopped having that stuff because of all of the sugar, but I'm sure I wasn't working out quite as vigorously as someone training for a triathlon. Anyway I don't think she should lose points for something like that.

SO - in the end - we all might interpret the rules differently. Just be as honest with yourself and us as you can. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will certainly give you my opinion. Or you can post it on the blog and everyone can give you their 2 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment